TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ask Big Questions ("ABQ") offers website content, digital downloads, print materials, blog posts, conversation guides, facilitator guides, and other resources (collectively, "Materials") subject to the terms and conditions of use ("Terms") contained herein. By accessing, downloading, viewing or using the Materials, you agree to abide by these Terms.
Recognizing that Ask Big Questions has invested significant resources and thought in creating the Materials, these terms outline our request that you offer attribution and use the Materials respectfully.
By downloading or accessing these Materials, you certify a commitment as a representative of your group, that anyone in your group who is involved in the delivery and/or facilitation of the Ask Big Questions Materials will be made aware of and abide by the following commitments:
- WE WILL NOT use the Materials in any way that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes on the rights of Ask Big Questions or any third parties, including without limitation, rights of copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity.
- WE WILL NOT quote Ask Big Questions Materials without attribution nor use the Ask Big Questions logo without prior written permission.
- WE WILL NOT use, reproduce or remove any copyright, trademark, trade names, slogan, logos, images or other proprietary notations displayed on the Materials without prior written permission from Ask Big Questions.
- WE WILL NOT use the Materials in any way that would affect Ask Big Questions adversely or reflect negatively on Ask Big Questions' reputation or goodwill or any of its employees or materials.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. ABQ makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the site's operation or the information, Content or Resources included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, ABQ hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. ABQ will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to use this site. You expressly agree that you use this site solely at your own risk.
- Notice for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
ABQ will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) ("DMCA"). Pursuant to the DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this Website: email@example.com.